Landlords Full Management Service
We would market the property via our website and PropertyPal.com, complete the contract work for any person (s) groups wishing to commit and deal with the protection of the deposit via T.D.S. (Tenancy Deposit Scheme Northern Ireland).
Prior to the tenants moving in, we would carry out an inspection of the property to ensure everything is in place for the commencement of tenancy and assist with your inventory (now a legal requirement). We would then manage the property on a daily basis and address any maintenance issues and co-ordinating any work that would be required. We would collect the rent and send it through to the Landlord, along with a statement, highlighting what has been collected and what has been paid out.
Download our Landlord Management Contract below:Landlord Managment Contract - Long Term Landlord Managment Contract - Student
Download our Full Management Services Details below:Download Full Management Services Details
Landlords Full Management Services:
Appraisal of Property
- Advice on rental charges
- Guidance on contents required e.g. furnishings etc
- Preparing checklist of property
- Sorting and listing keys where necessary
- Supplying and erecting To Let signs
- PERSONALLY showing prospective tenants around your property (s)
- Press advertising when necessary .We understand the local market and rely on success in the local lettings market
- Continually updating your property on our web page
- Maintenance of property listing on PropertyPal.com and LPG Property Management Ltd.
- Finding the RIGHT tenants for your property
- Taking up references when required
- Preparation of Lease Agreement/all legal documentation (Guarantor's etc.)
- Furnishing tenants with all notices as required by the Housing Act NI 2011
- Collection of deposit & registration of tenants deposit in government scheme and forwarding monies to same.
- Processing of tenants application for Housing Benefit.
- Checking inventory (supplied by owner) with tenant
- N.I.E. Metre reading and dipping oil tank
- Showing new tenant into property and explaining different functions central heating, shower etc.
At regular intervals whilst tenant is in residence we will contact them to arrange inspection as per tenancy agreement. However if they cannot be there we will still carry out the inspection at an agreed time with them.Back to top
Collecting rent which will be forwarded to the landlord less any charges with A statement each month/term. Any arrears are pursued by written requests personal contact and if necessary by letter to guarantors where applicable. Ensuring that all paperwork is in order in the event that you have to take legal action to recover rent arrears.Back to top
Should any maintenance work be required we can undertake to arrange this. Repairs up to the value of £50 per item carried out as required. For repairs over this we would contact the owner and submit quotations for approval. All invoices for repairs are sent with the statement.Back to top
Checking the tenants out of the property at the end of their tenancy. Collecting keys and making sure property is secure. Informing owner that property can be inspected. Returning deposit to tenant after owner has agree that everything has been checked and in working order. If the property needs cleaned or some repairs this can be arranged.Back to top
Housing Executive Compliance
- Arranging annual inspection/service of Fire Detection Systems and obtaining Necessary certificates to comply with HMO yearly self-certification Monitoring of rubbish disposal/collection.
- SUPPLYING 24 hr. Emergency Tel no.
- Dealing with Anti Social Behaviour of Tenants/Guests of Tenants
We would strongly advise owners to inform their current insurers that the property is for letting, as their existing policy may NOT offer adequate cover.
OWNERS SHOULD ALSO ADVISE THEIR MORTGAGE COMPANY OF THEIR INTENTION TO LET.Back to top
Prepare and submit returns to Inland Revenue on revenue collected as required. Figures sent to owner for agreement 1 month before we make return.
Returns are made 1 - YEAR IN ARREARSBack to top
24-hour service to deal with all problems burst pipes broken windows etc. Available for LOST/FORGOTTON keys. (Late on Sunday night in particular)Back to top
Long Term Tenant - The charge for our service is an annual £60 registration fee and 10% +VAT of monies collected.
Student Tenant - The charge for our service is an annual £90 registration fee and 15% + VAT of monies collected.Back to top